Remember when I started this Get Healthy & Fit Series with 18 other bloggers two weeks ago?
Yes?well, vacation happened!
Exercise didn?t happen.
Eating right didn?t happen 1/2 of the time.
Weight loss didn?t happen.
BUT?
I am very happy to report that I didn?t gain anything (there was lots of delicious food on our vacation), and I also was able to do some research on a gluten-free, dairy-free diet per my doctor?s recommendations during the last few weeks.

Due to that, I?m switching up my diet plan just a little bit. ?I?ve been researching and reading about the Paleo diet on the internet, but I was steered toward the book?Practical Paleo by my friend Andrea at Savings Lifestyle. ?It?s amazing (and I?ve already tried three of the recipes)!! ?I felt so much better when I wasn?t eating any grains during the summer, so I think this will be a perfect fit for me. ?I?m also reading Inflammation Syndrome?by Jack Challem.
We returned home from vacation last Wednesday, so I decided to start the eating plan on Friday. ?I also did my first P90X2?work-out in two weeks today. ?Hopefully, I?ll have made more progress by the time I post again next Monday!
Here are my updated goals:
The Goals:
1) ?Lose 10 pounds.
2) ?Work-out 4-5 times per week.
I have about five more weeks of?P90X2. ?Then, I?ll scale back a little and do some jogging and weight lifting (with Jillian Michaels? videos).
3) ?Follow a Paleo-type diet and utilize?Practical Paleo?to guide me in it.
?

Each Monday for the next twelve weeks, I?ll be sharing my progress. ?You can also follow along with all of the other bloggers, too! ?Check them out over at the?Get Healthy & Fit page at Sidetracked Sarah!
Source: http://www.motherhoodonadime.com/living/get-healthy-fit-series-week-3/
amzn white house correspondents dinner phoenix coyotes bruce irvin charlie st cloud celtics josh hamilton
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.